I was debating doing another weight loss related post but much like the other milestones in our lives, I thought I might as well keep documenting this. And I’ve had like three nudges today to do it so here it is.
As of this week…
- I weigh less than my driver’s license says (that was a beyond a little fib for a loooong time)
- My BMI is officially out of the “overweight” category (for WHATEVER that is worth)
- I have lost a total of 40 pounds in the last twelve months, also getting me past the goal I set for myself to hit by (wait for it) this coming summer
- I realized it took me three months to lose the first ten, another three months to lose the next ten, six weeks for the next ten (holla for low carb!) and three months (including the holidays) for the most recent ten.
- I’m at a weight I haven’t been at since at least 2008.
- I feel great, have tons of energy and am already seeing plenty of fruit from my workouts several times a week. Not so much on the scale, just strength and endurance wise. YAY!
- I love gym dates with my hubby. A date is a date is a date. Bonus is that our kids are tired when we pick ’em up.
I took a progress pic in my workout gear this morning but I’m not quite sure I’m brave enough to post it yet. Maybe another couple months down the road when I take another and I’m RIPPED and can compare them 🙂 We’ll see!